The message is simple. Exercise is the best, cheapest, and most accessible medicine available, and in order to improve chronic disease mortality rates, people need to move more.
Absolute Balance together with Exercise is Medicine (EIM) have developed a FREE CPD workshop to educate healthcare providers about the role of physical activity in the prevention and management of chronic disease and advocate for multidisciplinary care.
* Describe how exercise can be used to prevent and manage patient chronic conditions
* Recognise the importance of graded exercise therapy in relation to patient safety
* Recall key aspects of the Australian Physical Activity Guidelines
* Describe behaviour change strategies specific to the adoption of physical activity
* Outline existing physical activity assessment tools in medical software including Medical Director and Best Practice
Workshops can be organised through Absolute Balance and delivered onsite at your clinic. This is a free service.
Contact Absolute Balance today to book your FREE session – firstname.lastname@example.org