More importantly, what can be done about them?
Find out through a casual and informative Men’s Health Workshop
Topics discussed will include:
- Statistics on Men’s Health
- Common health issues for men
- Men and mental health
- Prevention strategies for your health
- Where to go if you need further advice
Date: 16th June 16, 2020
Get Fit and Healthy with the 4 weeks online challenge!
This 4-week challenge is to encourage and motivate you to stay healthy and active whilst working from home or office during this time. The challenge will be conducted remotely and will be based on your waist/hip measurements and your tracking your daily ‘Moves’ using the Mywellness application.
- 30 minutes live online Group Fitness classes on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays at 12pm
- Telehealth (online) guidance when required. Bookings only
- Telehealth (online) health screening for non-gym members. Bookings only
- A document to record waist/hip measurements and number of Moves.
- Guidelines on how to measure your waist and hip in centimeters
- Guidelines on how to join the Technogym Mywellness app to track your Moves
- Nutritional guidance and information
What do you need to do at your end?
- Have a tape measure handy to measure your waist and hip
- Read through the “Guidelines on how to join the Technogym Mywellness app to track Moves”. Make sure to follow all instructions carefully.
- Click on the Microsoft Teams link to join in the Group Fitness class at least 5 minutes before the class is due to start.
- Measure your waist and hip between the following dates:
- 5th – 8th June 2020
- 3rd – 6th July 2020
- Submit your waist/hip measurements and number of Moves document to email@example.com by Tuesday 7th July 2020
How to register?
- Complete the form below
- Current gym members are required to fill out the waiver and release form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org to be able to join in the Challenge. Non-gym members are required to fill out the ‘Health and Lifestyle questionnaire’ and ‘Waiver and Release’ forms and submit to email@example.com to be able to join in the Challenge
- Undergo a 10 – 15 minutes health screening via Telehealth (online)
We have prizes up for grabs for the most improved waist/hip measurements and the most Moves!
Register now! Registration closes at 5pm June 4 2020.